Hi friends, Finding a service provider is a challenge that actually meets your business and purchase objectives. But rating and review firms make any service provider easy to understand for our needs.
Clutch is a B2B(Business to business) rating and review firm, offer to list your B2B business for free. Clutch arms businesses with market insight to find the best-fit service provider for their next project.
If you have B2B services, you can easily list your business on the clutch using these FAQ tips.
Must Read – Best Business Local Listing Websites
How can companies create a company profile and get listed on Clutch?
1. Create a user account by clicking “sign in” in the upper right corner of our site. Sign in through LinkedIn.
2. Begin creating your company profile by selecting, “Create Company Profile.”
3. Share the following information about your company to help prospective clients determine whether your services are a good fit:
- Company name
- Number of employees
- Minimum project size and average hourly rate
- Website URL
- Contact information
- Overview of your company
- Case studies/portfolio items that personify the customers you work with
4. Identify the percent (out of 100%) that your firm focuses on services specific to your industry. (Please consider your top 3-5 services.)
5. Submit client references.
Benefits of Clutch Listing:
- Powerful marketing and branding tool
- Free Business Promotion
It’s much easier to make a decision when we see good feedback from other clients of the company and have decision-making confidence. Clutch.co allows you to quickly find the best service providers from all over the world.
We always search for the best website for guest posting with high domain authority and popularity. Clutch is the best place where you can submit your guest post 1 or several times. But we need to write a post as per clutch guidelines.
Clutch Guidelines for Guest Posting:
First, consider whether your content is right for Clutch. We feature articles that help readers make informed business decisions. That means we require detailed explanations, concrete examples, and actionable instructions. We want to be the one-stop-shop for people seeking to do business better. A reader shouldn’t have to look up another source when reading your article.
Every contribution should meet these four goals:
- Inform readers about business processes, challenges, scenarios, and tools, using case studies, examples, and data.
- Educate readers about the choices they will need to make to innovate and enhance their business and why?
- Guide readers through the process of solving pressing business challenges and making informed decisions, using clearly written, step-by-step instructions and compelling, reader-friendly visuals
- Cover a topic comprehensively so readers do not need to read anything else before acting/deciding
To get an idea of what we’re looking for, check out articles we’ve published.
Second, when deciding whether to contribute, reflect on your own experience working with your company’s clients. What problems, dilemmas, and challenges did you face?
Consider what advice or insights you can offer that may help businesses do one of these three things:
1. Become more efficient with the help of updated business processes or new technology
Examples- How Apps Transform the Customer Journey?
2. Choose a service provider or software solution that meets their needs
Examples – When & Why to Build a Customer Portal
3. Get the most out of their service provider or software solution
Third, your contribution must deal with a type of business decision, purchase, or other issue that fits into one of our content categories:
- Advertising & Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile App Development
- Web & Software Development
- Web Design
- IT Services & Solutions
- Business Services
Contributed Content Requirements:
These are requirements, not suggestions. If you don’t follow them, your contribution will not be published.
- You must use our application form below to submit your pitches before submitting an article
- Only submit your own original work that has not been published before
- Article length of 900-1,500 words
- Include a 1-2 sentence summary of your article at the top underneath your title
- Download and follow the advice in the Writer’s Checklist at the bottom of this page
Show; don’t tell: Include step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and examples, illustrated with screenshots or flowcharts
- Reference or link to sources, case studies, and data that back up your argument and help the reader understand the issue
- Include at least 2 images in your article as PNGs or JPEGs. We do not accept stock photos. Please use screenshots, relevant graphics, and other images that back up and/or illustrate your points
- Submit articles as .doc or .docx, not Google Doc.
We require an outline of your proposed topic and links to previous writing samples. We will let you know if the contribution you suggest is suitable and you may then submit the full article.
Pitch your article: Clutch Guest Post